Summer is almost here and that means lots more outdoor living. Being outside in the fresh air with the green grass between your toes and the smell of food on the grill relaxes you and helps you forget about your to-do list for a while.
This may be the year you want to consider moving the indoors outside by adding an outdoor kitchen. Now is the perfect time to add to your home because we are taking 20% off* the price of the cabinets for you! Not only can an outdoor kitchen help your resale value, it can also help your outlook on life. Studies have shown that being outside helps improve everything from wound healing and high blood pressure to stress and depression. Nature may be the best medicine of all!
You may be wondering how much it would cost to capture a little more sunshine by cooking and entertaining using an outdoor kitchen. Depending on the design and accessories you prefer, costs can range from $4,000 to $20,000, or more for larger more elaborate kitchens...which is why taking 20% off the cabinets would be a huge relief!
Outdoor kitchens can be as simple as a unit with a grill, prep area, and storage space, or you can get really creative and add a sink, pizza oven, steams, fryers, refrigerators, and more.
Outdoor kitchens may help lower your power bills in the summer by keeping the extra heat from cooking out of your home.
Here are a few things to consider...
- Make sure you add enough storage for utensils and other paraphernalia that makes it easier to cook and enjoy the process.
- Sufficient, easy to clean counter-top space for a food prep area is a must.
- Any cabinetry should be weather resistant, this might include redwood or teak.
- It's preferable to build your kitchen on level ground.
- You may want to consider a patio cover for weather protection.
- A heating element, or a fire pit, will help extend usage of your outdoor kitchen.
- A professional contractor can help you avoid unpleasant surprises,
such as problems with load bearing patios, electrical and plumbing
requirements and other considerations.
Don't forget you are essentially adding a second kitchen to your home, so you will want to take the time to make sure it's done professionally, so you get the best value for your money.
If you are ready to add a beautiful new kitchen to your backyard and take advantage of the 20% discount, call us NOW at 800-498-1833.
If you found this article helpful, feel free to stop by our website at www.uniquitybuilders.com, or simply scan the QR code below.
*20% offer ends August 1st, 2013